New Portfiles

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Mon Mar 11 07:57:51 UTC 2019

On 11.03.19 01:13, MacPorts wrote:
> I don't remember why I ended up making a new port for html-tree.
>
> There seem to be two different modules at cpan that use the name
> Web::Scraper. One uses Web::Scraper::LibXML. The port I created includes
> the module that uses Web::Scraper::LibXML.

It is in fact the same Web-Scraper module on CPAN. The existing port
p5-web-scraper already includes the Web::Scraper::LibXML interface.

$ port -q contents p5.26-web-scraper |grep LibXML
  /opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26/Web/Scraper/LibXML.pm
  /opt/local/share/perl5.26/man/man3/Web::Scraper::LibXML.3pm

However, it is not functional as the HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML
dependency you want to add is indeed missing at the moment.

$ perl5.26 -e 'use Web::Scraper::LibXML;'
Can't locate HTML/TreeBuilder/LibXML.pm in @INC (you may need to install
the HTML::TreeBuilder::LibXML module) [...]

I would advice to only add the dependency on p5-html-treebuilder-libxml
to the existing p5-web-scraper port after the former has been merged.

Rainer