No subject

rishab lamba rishablamba407 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 09:43:12 UTC 2019

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
I am Rishab Lamba pursuing my B.Tech from BVCOE, Delhi. I got to know about
MacPorts from the GSoC program and wish to learn to contribute to its
platform. I have read the MacPorts Guide and have made myself comfortable
using the environment but am still a little ambiguous of how to contribute
to the source code.
So if you could help me how and where to start from, what is the knowledge
base or the prerequisites that would be required from me? I  would really
appreciate any help or guidance that I could get

Thank You