GSoC 2019 [Collect build statistics]

Arjun Salyan arjun.salyan.che17 at itbhu.ac.in
Mon Mar 18 15:52:06 UTC 2019

Some improvements to the Demo App: https://frozen-falls-98471.herokuapp.com

   - All Ports and All Categories are now available (Although not all ports
   have populated yet, I am on AWS Free Tier and the process is really slow.
   At the time of drafting this email: around 500 have populated).
   - On the Port-Detail page, the categories are now clickable and lead to
   the list of ports under that category.

I was able to parse the entire PortIndex.json using a python script and
successfully converted it to Django fixtures which could then be populated
to the database. (I used the portindex.json outputted by current version of
portindex2json.tcl and fixed the issues with categories using same python
script)

Parse.py :
https://github.com/arjunsalyan/MacPorts-Demo-App/blob/master/MacPorts/parse.py