GSoC 2019 [Collect build statistics]

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Mar 21 12:48:16 UTC 2019

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 at 13:29, Arjun Salyan wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 5:42 PM Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>

>> Just create an empty list of maintainers.
>
> There are some ports which have : {ryandesign @ryandesign} nomaintainer} as the output of maintainers . What does "nomaintainer" mean here?

That we have a bug. Please report all such instances that you find (or
submit a PR to macports-ports, removing "nomaintainer").

>> We also need to add emails. Maybe something like
>>     "email" : { "name" : "ryandesign", "domain" : "macports.org" },
>>     "github": "ryandesign"
>>

> Suppose current output is this: {something @someotherthing}. So, here 'something' is the 'name'? And that name followed by @macports.org would give the email?

The @someotherthing is github username.
The something (if it doesn't contain a color) is an email of the form
something at macports.org.
If that something has a colon, like gmail.com:something, then it's an
email of the form something at gmail.com.

Try "port info <any-name-of-the-port>".

Yes. And "@gname" is always github username.

> How do I know that the user has commit rights?

Usually any user without the colon in the email address (there might
be some mistakes of course).

Mojca