GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:05:40 UTC 2019

Dear Pierre,

I read the documentation that you sent and made changes to the code.
However, I am still unable to render the template on the screen. The Vue
lifecycle methods (created,
mounted, etc) are working, as you can see in the console:

 Screen Recording 2019-03-22 at 12.23.51 PM.mov
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/16uUUNYT5gTMsRKT2CEsLNP5Gf30-bbzl/view?usp=drive_web>

Moreover, the Chrome Vue devtools extension is saying that Vue is not
detected. I also tried other methods such as Vue.component(), Vue.extend();
but none of them seem to work. Here is the code for your reference:
https://github.com/rajdeepbharati/buildbot-vue-plugin-boilerplate

Thank you.

Rajdeep