GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:27:05 UTC 2019

I set up the project according to your PR and it's working fine using
React. For setting it up with Vue, do I need to write the components in
typescript? Also, I had a doubt: after making changes to the code and
testing, do I need to run `pip install -e .` again and again? The webpack
or gulp dev server isn't working for me.

Rajdeep