made a pull request(GSoC)

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Fri Mar 22 22:51:50 UTC 2019

Dear Mihir,

This list is being read by hundreds of developers (receiving lots of emails
to their mailboxes daily), most of which are not interested in GSOC.

Please pay respect to them and use a single email thread with a clear topic
name for all your correspondence (for all summer :). The subject line "made
a pull request" bears very little meaning, doesn't follow grammar rules to
start with a capital letter, lacks a space before '(', the email doesn't
even provide a link to the changes you made, so people reading it need a
crystall ball to find your contributions if you want their feedback :),
finding all your emails and understanding the full story requires
"detective work" :)

It is important to stick to the email nettiquette to cooperate well with
others.

Thank you,
    Mojca

V sob., 23. mar. 2019 06:00 je oseba Mihir Luthra <