fake azure pipeline failures

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Mar 23 10:21:02 UTC 2019

On 2019-3-23 21:12 , Christopher Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> You have to click through a couple things in Azure, but it does have a
>> log available: <https://paste.z0k.xyz/a6885ad0af61>
>
> Thanks !
>
> Could you briefly explain the steps to get there ? Honestly, I was
> clicking around for quite a while and failed to find my way to that log ?

1. Click Details by the Azure check in the PR.
2. Click "View more details on Azure Pipelines" at the bottom of the page.
3. Click "Build Job" in the left pane under Logs.
4. Click the failed step in the right pane, which is "Run port tests" in
this case.
5. Scroll down to the failure, where there will be a link to the paste
service which you have to cmd-click to follow for some reason.

- Josh