GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Mar 25 21:49:31 UTC 2019

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 at 13:06, Pierre Tardy wrote:

> Right.
> I would advise to start from a fresh config with a git poller a simple build recipe to train yourself at buildbot.

Fully agreed. For the task at hand (for the whole summer, not just for
the demo) you would only ever need portwatcher and portbuilder (maybe
also the mirror job), and it could be that even that could be done in
a different / better way. So simply start from scratch and let the
existing setup serve as inspiration in smaller steps.

Mojca