[brainstorming] Website improvements

Constantin Panaitescu constantin.panaitescu at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 17:50:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

Currently the MacPorts website & documentation need some improvements to both
design and content. To that end, I started work on a redesigned website for
macports-www and macports-guide which you can find here:
https://constantin-p.github.io/macports-site/

The scope of this proposal is to invite the MacPorts members to discuss
a list of suggestions with the final goal of improving the user experience
on macports.org.

You can find the suggestion list, discuss ideas and check out design
drafts here: https://github.com/constantin-p/macports-site/issues/1

Alternatively, I've set up a collaborative document here:
https://hackmd.io/s/Bkm_jV3oE

I would very much appreciate any feedback/suggestions on the matter.

---
Constantin Panaitescu