GSOC 2019 project: Improvements of Buildbot views (@ MacPorts)

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:00:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

I created some issues and found some which would be relevant for the
project (as discussed in the IRC meeting):

https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/4760
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/4761
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/4709
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/3471
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/3470
https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/4750

Could you add them to the project
<https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/projects/4> ?
I'm studying the codebase and will submit patches.

@Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> Yesterday you mentioned:

> 16:33:15 <mojca> regarding the features of the default waterfall view, another problem I saw was that unless one of the builds was done recently, the builder doesn't even show in waterfall; for example, there is no texlive or pplib displayed on https://build.contextgarden.net/#/waterfall
>
> However, I am unable to find this problem in
https://nine.buildbot.net/#/waterfall (it's showing the builders not having
recent builds). I'm not sure (it might have been configured in that manner
in nine.buildbot, and not present by default).

I will try to replicate this issue in my local setup.

Thank you.
Rajdeep