PRs

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Sun May 19 18:55:31 UTC 2019

Yeah, we can pull all sorts of dirty tricks to get things to fire, but
typically the best choice is adding comment or something that will refire
the builds. Maybe it'd have to check that it's a commiter or the author to
avoid someone spaming our CI stack. I'm also wondering if we can plead with
Travis CI for more time to run as an open source project. Because I see a
lot of timeouts. Azure works great, but only has Xcode 10 (maybe 9?)
available - I'm also kinda ok with that, but I'm a bit nervous about it.

After years of just doing ports I'm trying to figure out how best to help
out, I'm realizing there is a steep learning curve even for those of us
involved for a long time. There are A LOT of moving parts in MacPorts.