PRs

Saagar Jha saagar at saagarjha.com
Sun May 19 21:59:23 UTC 2019

If you have commit access to MacPorts and the pull request author allows it <https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork>, you can rebase their fork's branch (for example, with git commit --amend --no-edit) and trigger a new CI build. I’d ask before doing this though, since it’ll kill their Git history.

Saagar Jha