OpenBLAS fixed in Xcode 11.2

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 3 09:52:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

> On 2 Nov 2019, at 4:56 pm, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
> Josh told me when Mojave was released that we weren't installing the CLT anymore on the builders.
>
> Then when Xcode 11 came along and we had zillions of problems building things with it on Mojave without the CLT, Josh said we were changing our recommendation back to installing the CLT.
>
> So that's what I then did on the Mojave builder, and when I set up the Catalina worker.

Thats understandable, but the problem is upgrading Xcode to 11.2 does not help as much when the CLT tools are still stuck at the buggy older version, as if both are installed the older CLT SDK is now preferred, so builds still fail. Hopefully

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/5673

Will help a bit, And also hopefully Apple will not be too long in releasing an updating CLT that is also fixed....

Chrid