OpenBLAS fixed in Xcode 11.2

Jack Howarth howarth.at.macports at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:53:17 UTC 2019

FYI, I got this back on my radar about gmp still being broken in Xcode
11.2...

Engineering has provided the following information regarding this issue:
It sounds like gmp has a memory corruption issue which -fstack-check has
uncovered.  We suggest filing a bug with the developers of gmp.

For course, the upstream gmp developer constantly rants about how broken
clang is so he will probably just blame the llvm developers for the
breakage.
    Jack