Default language for GIMP installed by MacPorts

Thomas R. Murphy trm70 at case.edu
Fri Oct 4 00:18:23 UTC 2019

Sounds about right. Doing some experimentation, setting en_US and
restarting with Arabic as the second language results in the menus being
correct, but with everything formatted in RTL format. Adding English
(UK) to my list of languages only in the /second/ rank corrects this. It
also makes the interface usable if System Language is re-enabled, since
that's what seems to actually take priority. Easy enough to work around,
once the effects of system settings are known.

Thomas R. Murphy (thomas.russell.murphy at case.edu, trm70 at case.edu)
GPG Key ID: 959D48BF