Tone/style of collaboration

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 7 08:30:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

( Did you really have to forward this on to the devel list ;) ?)

I apologize if you took any offence, but honestly you read more into
them than intended.

My first comment was really just I was not in the mood at the time to
debate what (I thought at the time) in the end boils down to a stylist
decision, in my opinion. I was just trying to cut the to-and-fro short.

I agree the way I phrased this could have been better.

It was only after sending that that I realised what I was asking for was
not as easy given the python PG. So then I conceded the point and agreed
with what you proposed, as it being the next best option. Here,
honestly, you are reading way too much into the 'you win' comment. Its
just a turn of pharse, that perhaps does not come over to others (non
native speakers) in the same way as I intended. Again, I apologise.

Chris