Pick up SDKROOT as the sysroot fallback.

Kenneth F. Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:49:02 UTC 2019

> Chris,
>      FYI, this has already been committed upstream.
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2019-10/msg00148.html
>
>       Jack

Yes, this plan is coming along nicely -- some of us know how this came to pass :> I sent that link to Josh a while back when it came out, as support for passing the SYSROOT in base, so it's been floating around a while.

After this, a couple of older gccs maybe, and then that covers most of our toolchain.

Then we begin stripping all the baked-in -isysroot stuff out of installed ports, which is just plain bad. (And prevents, for example, reliably building against an alternate SDK, amongst other heartburn).

Ken