legacy-support and Wayland

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 08:20:23 UTC 2019

Chris Jones wrote:

Sorry, missed your reply.

I guess what I'm asking is: the legacy-support package/project must have come
into existence because of an interest in running code that requires functions
not present in all Mac OS versions - does that interest cover Wayland too?

I think that at some point we'll start seeing Wayland-only versions of
applications from the Gnome universe.

R.