How to handle ports that are still broken because of the icu upgrade

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Oct 23 13:56:50 UTC 2019

Should we just patch the xml2-config we distribute (and attempt to push those changes upstream) instead? http://www.xmlsoft.org/FAQ.html tells people to use xml2-config (so I suspect other upstream projects will be reluctant to include patches that switch from using xml2-config to pkg-config).

--
Daniel J. Luke