[dovecot2-antispam] port gone !?!

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue Sep 3 18:57:23 UTC 2019

On 2019-9-4 02:19 , Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
> I'm messing around in dovecot2 , and there're comments stating :
> # Please revbump port:dovecot2-sieve and port:dovecot2-antispam
> # on port:dovecot2 version changes.
>
> !!!BUT!!! port:dovecot2-antispam seems to have completely disappeared !!
> Both
>     homepage            https://hg.dovecot.org/
>     master_sites        https://dovecot.org/tmp/
> lead to nothing at all

Seems to be working fine for me. But even if that were not the case and
the distfile were completely gone upstream, that wouldn't stop you from
bumping the revision. We mirror distfiles so rebuilding under such
circumstances isn't a problem.

Now, this particular plugin is obviously deprecated, so whether the port
should be removed entirely is a different question.

 - Josh