latex is driving me batty -- ! Package fontspec Error: The font "DejaVu Sans" cannot be found.

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:36:52 UTC 2019

This issue is supposed to be fixed in these lines:
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/2c234633658e98876b28b4cdf07852a2eff07b86/lang/ghc/Portfile#L183-L194
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/2c234633658e98876b28b4cdf07852a2eff07b86/lang/ghc/Portfile#L183

But obviously there’s still some issue. See:
* https://trac.macports.org/ticket/59018
* https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/5049

The good news is that this works nicely if the correct dependencies are installed. The bad new is that I don’t know that dependency. When I have access to “port provides” on the right box I’ll try to figure that out.

In the meantime, it would be helpful and appreciated if you could track down the necessary port so that we can fix the Portfile and get the GHC User’s Guide up and running.