libraw updates because fetch gives 404

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Sep 16 01:42:05 UTC 2019

On Aug 26, 2019, at 04:25, Christopher Jones wrote:

> On 26 Aug 2019, at 8:49 am, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> since yesterday I am trying to update... but...
>>
>> Is something wrong with our mirrors?
>
> The mirrors themselves seem fine. Just looks like the 0.19.5 update dist file was never mirrored for some reason…

It has been mirrored now (on September 10th).

Mirroring will be delayed if many other port builds precede it in the queue.

Sometimes a port build does not get scheduled at all due to GitHub giving up on notifying our build server, if our build server is too busy to respond to the request immediately. If so, that port might still get built (and its distfiles would then get mirrored) sometime later if another port that requires the first port as a dependency gets built.