Update of port ehcache to version 3.8.1

SAPTARSHI MUKHERJEE saptarshim at iitbhilai.ac.in
Sun Apr 5 10:57:53 UTC 2020

Hi Sir,

Thanks again for the opportunity. I've made a final PR for the update of
port 3.8.1 that has successfully passed the checks. Following is the link
to the PR: https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/6784/files.

I'd hereby sincerely thank Ryan Sir for his assistance that has not only
played a crucial role in enabling me in completing this, but has also
improved my understanding of some parts of the codebase immensely.

I've rebased the commits. May kindly review the same and provide necessary
feedback. If it seems right, may kindly merge the same. Thanks again.

With Warmest Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
*Saptarshi Mukherjee,*
*A GSoC 2020 Aspirant.*