A currently unstable CI?

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Apr 7 15:01:34 UTC 2020

On 03/04/2020 11.20, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> True, but 10.15 is missing because we have failed to produce a 10.15 version of MacPorts base for it to use. Short term, we should do that. Long term, we should fix it so that the CI systems can use the standard version of MacPorts base and don't need custom versions.

The problem is that we cannot build base for 10.15 as it is unsupported by
Travis. I think the only choice would be to move this to Azure as well.

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/6389#issuecomment-586781197

Even better would be if we could host the binary base tarball as an artifact on
Azure itself instead of relying on bintray as yet another service.

Rainer