port "cask" -- installing prebuilt binaries

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Aug 8 00:47:26 UTC 2020

On Aug 7, 2020, at 10:49, Ken Cunningham wrote:

> By the way, for an SDK port, Gcenx has done one in an interesting way that might be useful too.
>
> <https://github.com/Gcenx/macports-wine/blob/master/devel/MacOSX.sdk/Portfile>

Well that's just my port with further modifications. When I get back to looking into this port again, I'll continue from where I left off with my port; I don't want to have to puzzle out what someone else did to my port without talking to me about it. People are welcome to make changes to ports and contribute the changes back to us, at which point we can discuss their merits, or they can modify ports for their own personal use, which appears to be what's happened here, in which case it's theirs and not my concern.