Problem with super tux

Michael keybounce at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 03:54:12 UTC 2020

Attempting to install supertux complains on libomp.

Logfile shows compiler complaints about atomic and variable templates.

> :info:build In file included from /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_libomp/libomp/work/openmp-11.0.0.src/runtime/src/kmp_os.h:18:
> :info:build /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/atomic:539:2: error: <atomic> is not implemented
> :info:build #error <atomic> is not implemented
> :info:build  ^

> :info:build :bool __kmp_atomic_compare_store(std::atomic<T> *p, T expected, T desired) {
> :info:build      ^
> :info:build  warning: variable templates are a C++1y extension [-Wc++1y-extensions]

Github oath will not log me in, on either firefox or chrome (too old).

Logfile at https://gist.github.com/keybounce/181446d186c7d9c20ca8dcea480552ad

(i did a clean, searched on both the basic search page and the advanced search for open tickets, checked the hotlist, etc. But I can't file a proper ticket.)