Problem with libomp (was supertux)

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 15:09:47 UTC 2020

Good morning!

Chris - I suspected  it just needed the flag as well. There were some cmake rearrangements recently in libomp.

Eric - it would not be a big deal to have libomp something needs to be specified by the libomp PortGroup we either have or will need to make libomp work right. By having it as a build/lilb/run dep for clang, that means libomp has to be built with the oldest, frailest, least capable, least optimizing compiler macports has available, rather than the current compiler.