FYI -- Parallels 16 now supports BigSur as a VM on older systems

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Mon Dec 7 02:00:59 UTC 2020

I don't mind downloading from Apple, I just don't want to do the whole
download from the App Store, extract from the installer, etc, etc, process.
I just want a semi-automated way to do it. The sucatalogs are getting me
where I need to go.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>