invalid certificate chain during port-fetch

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Sun Jan 5 01:56:35 UTC 2020

Yeah, not unlike how we bundle Tcl/tk now. Once upon a time, we used the
system version of that too. With Apple looking to ditch supporting a
"system version" of things like python, I imagine we might be better off
with libcurl/openssl. The only problem there is ssl has a lot of
security patches so we might have to make a lot of point releases.

—Mark