Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2020 Organization Applications are now open (and close on February 5th)

Jackson Isaac ijackson at macports.org
Wed Jan 15 06:28:37 UTC 2020

Hi,

GSoC 2020 org applications are now open.

Let's participate again this year, we have some ideas on wiki, maybe they
need some refinement ? Also, buildbot mentors are happy to collaborate
again this year with us.

If any of the previous year students want to become the Org Admin/Mentor,
let us know :)

Regards,
Jackson Isaac