GSOC mentor candidates

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Jan 28 17:20:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

In order to apply for GSOC we need to publish an up-to-date idea list.

MacPorts base make a significant (80%?) portion of the ideas list, so
it would be nice if we could make it clear as soon as possible whether
we have ideally two mentors willing to mentor base projects.

Marcus, Sat, or anyone else: please raise your hands if you would be
willing to participate this year as mentors, else we need to archive
those ideas and only leave a much shorter list.

Thanks in advance,
    Mojca