Google Magenta Portfiles Help Request for new py-note-seq port

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:25:24 UTC 2020

Thanks. I’ll look again, but am scratching my head about why this fails when run from a port command, but works when run by hand. And I don’t see any download attempts in the log file.

FWIW, I hacked out a path that comments out all the *_depends lines in setup.py and this creates a working install.

Works if these setup.py lines are all deleted:
https://github.com/magenta/note-seq/blob/a18f4ba1b47ffb69b81ec058efd00c48fa27b911/setup.py#L62