PRs now going back 18 months -- let's close the clearly dead ones

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:38:58 UTC 2020

There are ancient PRs that are never going to be committed in the queue.

This is just noise, and prevents us from keeping things moving.

The people who opened them seem attached to them, but they are clearly dead and need to be closed.

If in agreement, can one of the admins close the 50 oldest ones at least and let’s move on to something we can focus on.

We don’t want the PR queue to start to look like the (ridiculous) ticket list, with dormant open tickets going back decades.

Ken