[macports-ports] branch dar created (now 3c4f428)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jun 1 16:32:05 UTC 2020

Hi Mark,

On Mar 27, 2020, at 16:19, Mark Evenson wrote:

> Mark Evenson (easye) pushed a change to branch dar
> in repository macports-ports.
>
>      at 3c4f428  dar: don't opportunistically try to build Python bindings
>
> This branch includes the following new commits:
>
>     new 3c4f428  dar: don't opportunistically try to build Python bindings
>
> The 1 revisions listed above as "new" are entirely new to this
> repository and will be described in separate emails.  The revisions
> listed as "add" were already present in the repository and have only
> been added to this reference.

You keep recreating this branch. What's going on? :)

This branch was merged to master in April and deleted:

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/6722

We don't need the branch anymore. It should stay deleted.

Did you maybe sync all public branches to your clone at some point while this branch existed? And now when you are wanting to publish other changes you are pushing all your branches back to master? I'm not sure what the git commands to do those things would be, but I can't imagine what else could be happening. I'm sure you're not doing it deliberately but it would be good if we could figure it out so that we can stop it.