Specifying multiple executable arguments using startupitems

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:18:08 UTC 2020

> If startupitem support in MacPorts base is not sufficient to express what we need, it should be enhanced.

That’s a good objective. The current startupitems behavior annoyed me until I just learned to copy what others had done to code around it.

I’d also note that doing a `man launchd.plist` and `man plutil` on each macOS 10.15, 10.14, … suggests that this is also a pretty ambitious objective for a single tcl function.