GSoC 2020

Samartha S M samarthamahesh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:01:41 UTC 2020

Hello Jackson Isaac

I went through Buildbot project ideas for GSoC 2020 and this project idea
caught my attention 'Add support for running worker on non-python
platforms'. I have good experience with python and C++.
I went through the project idea abstract, but still I would like to request
more resources.
Is the project about implementing only worker in C++ ?
What steps do I need to take further for a successful project proposal?

Thanks and regards
Samartha S M