hfsinspect: src/crc32c/crc32c.c:29:13: error: instruction requires: Not 64-bit mode

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:56:35 UTC 2020

> for the manual make i did git clone --recursive

you may be using the bundled crc then in the manual build, and some other crc is being found by macports in the macports build.

I'd have to actually try to build it now to tell you anything more intelligent, but I have too many other projects on the go just now to dig deep.

but anyway, you have an idea what that asm error means.

Best,

Ken