Best way to get submodules into extracted source?

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 22 19:24:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

No, there is I believe no way. If the project has sub modules that need to be initialised, I think the only real way out is to use a direct git fetch. i.e. follow

https://guide.macports.org/#reference.portgroup.github.submodule <https://guide.macports.org/#reference.portgroup.github.submodule>

Chris