ACTION REQUIRED: Set your SMTP password

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sun Nov 22 21:56:49 UTC 2020

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 04:54:28PM -0600, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2020, at 21:37, Clemens Lang wrote:
>
> I'm not able to send mail through this server today. Mail.app's
> connection doctor asks me to verify that the username and password are
> correct, but of course they should be since I haven't changed them.

I couldn't find any specifics in the logfiles. Do you have a detailed
error message, ideally the reply the server sent as well as an exact
timestamp? Also make sure you're choosing the right sender address. The
mailserver won't let you send with any addresses but your own.

FWIW, I've verified that I can still manually log in.

--
Clemens