OpenMP on MacOS Clang

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:34:56 UTC 2020

Is this report saying that Xcode clangs will use openmp now with the -Xclang -fopenmp flags added? That would be very interesting news, if so, I think. If that is true, do we know what version of Xcode clang can use openmp?

The open-source (macports) clangs have accepted -fopenmp for some years now, since clang 3.7, and they don't need the -Xclang part added, when I've used it.

Good work fixing the arm64 stuff!

Best,

Ken