does libhttpseverywhere have to have a 7MB uncompressed file of rules in the files dir?

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Oct 24 00:20:53 UTC 2020

You'll want to use this trick:
<https://trac.macports.org/wiki/PortfileRecipes#fetchwithgetparams>

That will also allow you to set a filename that contains a version,
simplifying things when the file is updated.

So the master_sites entry will be
'https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libhttpseverywhere/-/raw/9c43785fe5ce13c70b8a1abfece834d12fc9d0fb/data/default.rulesets?inline=false&dummy='
and the distfiles entry will be something like
'default.rulesets-2019.1.7'. (Use a tag so fetch attempts for this
distfile only use its own master_sites URL.)

- Josh