Travis CI timeouts for MacPorts builds

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:24:54 UTC 2020

I was wondering... Would à Linux machine with some virtualization method
(libvirt?) be acceptable as CI runner? Any of you has experience in terms
of performance?

Also, Gitlab CI allows to attach personal runners to project very easily
(just a package to install from the os package manager) . How does it work
for Github?