map download link to distname

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Apr 6 15:44:45 UTC 2021

On 06/04/2021 01.39, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Regarding the specific download link you mentioned, https://gitlab.com/graphviz/graphviz/-/package_files/8183714/download, I see that link on the graphviz web site at http://www.graphviz.org/download/source/ but I don't know where they got it. I can't find that link within their gitlab site. I don't know whether that is what in github parlance would be called a release download or whether it is yet another different type of download which is specific to gitlab for which there is not an equivalent within github.

This is also the first time I have seen this. Apparently graphviz publishes this
as a "package" on GitLab, which contains artifacts archived after CI pipeline
runs. You can locate the resulting files via the "Package Registry" section in
the menu.

https://gitlab.com/graphviz/graphviz/-/packages/1365772

Rainer