icu +universal on Darwin20+

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 23:07:45 UTC 2021

I believe I have come up with a robust fix for this issue.

However, before I update ICU to the newly-released version  69.1 from March 18 and force everyone on MacPorts to install the new version with the “same-but-different” build Portfile, I would greatly appreciate anyone and everyone on this list to install the “new” existing version 67 from source, universal on as many systems as possible, and severely kick the tires for us to ensure that no warts remain (or have been introduced) that I have not noticed.

Best Regards,

Ken