Review of PR 12966 - qt-qtwebkit

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:17:02 UTC 2021

Hi I'd like to once again request a review of PR12966
<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/12966> (qt5-qtwebkitI) .

It's been sitting in the queue for a while now and I'm not sure what else
needs to be done to get it accepted (or if I should just close the PR and
let the issues languish).

I am certainly more than happy to make any corrections to the portfile
and/or commit messages, but I need some guidance from the team as to what
needs to be done.