Regarding Contribution to MacPorts

Dhruv Sachdev dhruvhsachdev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:50:11 UTC 2021

Hello
I am Dhruv Sachdev, 2nd year student in Computer Engineering at Mumbai University.I want to start out with open source development and I am really excited to contribute to great organisations and also develop my skills .  I was going through the GSoC archives and I found your organisation and previous projects. I find it very interesting and would love to contribute. I just wanted to know that if you can please share what are the ideas you are thinking about this year for GSoC and what tech stacks you would be needing to complete the same.

Thanking You

Regards,
Dhruv Sachdev