requesting review and merge of PR #10109

Ian Young ian at iay.org.uk
Sun Feb 28 13:25:56 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I submitted a PR a few days ago:

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/10109

This brings the dialog port up to date (which is also a pre-requisite for a couple of other ports) so that it builds on Bug Sur.

My initial PR passed the three automated tests. I've just rebased it and this has resulted in a failure under 10.5:

/Users/runner/work/_temp/c44aaced-e165-47c2-8515-5db610c26215.sh: line 37: echo: write error: Interrupted system call
Error: Process completed with exit code 1.

I'm not sure that this is a real error, but I don't see a way to trigger a job to start it again.

Can I get a committer to take a look at this and perhaps merge the PR if it looks good?

The dialog port is currently "nomaintainer".

Cheers,

    -- Ian