GIMP patch for file export UI issue

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 13 23:25:55 UTC 2021

For any of my fellow GIMP aficionados: There is a UI bug in the latest macOS releases, whereby certain file export dialogs aren’t displayed properly. It’s confirmed to affect GIF and PNG exports, and perhaps others too.

In any case, Pieter Oostrum was kind enough to submit a patch to upstream, as well as us. I’ve been using it for nearly a week, and it works beautifully.

A pull request was created several days ago, and it has now exceeded the maintainer timeout. Would anyone be interested in approving this?

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/9678 <https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/9678>

Cheers and Thanks,
-Chris