Buiildbots - Framework not found CoreMidi

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Mon Jan 18 12:45:37 UTC 2021

Hi:

I developed a new port, openshot-qt and friends, where the libopenshot-audio port is failing to build on the OS X 10.13 and older buildbots claiming:

ld: framework not found CoreMidi

I tested the port locally on a 10.13.1 (Xcode 9.2) machine without ever experiencing this error.  The 10.9 though 10.15 buildbots all fail with this error.  What would that be?  Can I do anything to get past this?

BTW, earlier buildbots fail complaining that kAudioChannelLayoutTag_blah was not found.  I believe these are part of CoreAudio and appear to have been introduced in the 10.7/10.8 time period.  I can live with that.

For completeness, the 10.15 and later buildbots are failing due to use of deprecated OS calls.  I’ll report that upstream.

Craig